Encourage and enable people of all backgrounds, ages and abilities to connect with the river so that they can enjoy it to its full. Provide evidence and information to support wider improvements to transport and access issues that relate to the river.
• support schools, and disadvantaged & disabled people to access and engage with the river
• support public events and activities along the river
• support community volunteers to help deliver the Blueprint
• provide a website, learning materials, and library of resources
• support safe cycle routes linking villages through the valley, and the development of a riverside Stoke Canon to Uffculme walk route, alongside habitat creation